2. What personal information do we collect?
- Your name, email address and contact telephone.
- Your place of work, occupation, and position.
- Financial information when you make a subscription (credit card details, account details, payment information).
- Identifiable IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookies data, online navigation data, browser data).
- Payment information.
- Web browser type and version.
- Operating system.
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our website, and the website that you exit to.
- Number of log-ins.
4. How do we use personal information?
We may use personal information for any of
the following purposes:
- Providing our products and services to you.
- To communicate with you about your application or the products and services that you have or would like.
- Responding to your queries or any requests that you may have.
- Providing information to you about our products about our products and services.
- Satisfying any obligation arising from any agreement between you and us.
- Handling internal and external complaints and dispute resolution.
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection, or prosecution.
- Storing, accessing, and making information available through our website.
- To provide you with access to our website and platform.
- To maintain your contact details.
- Contacting you with information about us, our services, and other matters that we think may be of interest to you.
- To further our relationship with you, including for our own marketing purposes.
- Monitoring, operating, maintaining, and improving our website and platform.
- Any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act 2020 or that we notify you of at the time personal information is collected.
Generally, we will collect personal information directly from you, but sometimes we may collect personal information about you from someone else. You authorise any third party to provide your personal information to us for any of the above purposes.
Where we use your personal information for marketing and promotional communications, you can opt out at any time by notifying us at the contact details below or by clicking the unsubscribe function in any electronic marketing messages.
5. When do we disclose personal information?
- To any regulatory or government body.
- To third parties to enable us to assess the suitability of providing our products and services to you and / or to provide our products and services to you.
- To financial institutions that we engage with in the course of doing business.
- To external and professional service providers that provide services to us.
- To any person or entity with your express consent.
- For any purpose that is permitted under the Privacy Act 2020.
- In relation to any proposed purchase or acquisition of the assets of The Compliance Company (UpSkill) Limited.
- Where required by applicable law or any Court, or in response to a request by a law enforcement agency.
Where we disclose personal information to a third party outside of New Zealand, we will ensure that such third party is required to protect the information in a way that, overall, provides comparable safeguards to those in the Privacy Act 2020.
6. Storage of your personal information.
We store your personal information in our
electronic database and in print form.
The information that we collect will be stored in Europe and the U.S.A.
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collected it, and in all cases for such periods as we are required to in order to comply with any relevant legislation and regulations.
We will keep your personal information secure using generally accepted standards of security and will take all reasonable care to keep your personal information safe from loss, misuse, and unauthorised disclosure.